Client: Tedcastles Oil Products
Location: Dublin Terminal, Dublin Port
Scope of Service: Engineering Design and Project Management
- Demolition of site offices.
- Engineering, procurement and project management of a new jet fuel system from tanks through pumps, micro-filters, filter water separators and loading gantry.
Value: €10 million
- Development of feasibility proposals.
- Design from conception to construction.
- Development of equipment specifications and managing the procurement process.
- Development of specification packages for main contracts and managing the construction phase of the project.
- Project management including
- Financial control and reporting
- Scheduling of design, procurement and construction activities
- Construction management
- PSDP and PSCS
- Provision of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control engineering service
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Site Support Engineering
- General Civil
- Tanks – New and Modifications
- Gantry – Bottom Loading
- Mechanical / Electrical / Automation
- Fire Fighting
- Project Management